Intellectual Property Cases
We provide complete expert witness support for IP cases involving telecommunications with specialization in cables and connectors, cabling systems, and local area networks. Services include:
- Technical tutorials and explanations
- Analysis of prior art
- Investigation of infringement
- Analysis of validity/invalidity contentions
- Expert reports
- Expert testimony at trial.
Product Liability and Breach of Contract Cases
We assist with technical analysis of cases involving telecommunications, networking, and cabling. Specific areas of expertise include network performance, defective equipment, faulty installation, fire and/or water damage, etc.
Baxter Enterprises is registered with the following expert witness services:
- Camden County Council on Economic Opportunity v. Comcast and Verizon (Morris Smith, Esq., Camden) BPU complaint regarding faulty installation of communications wiring.
- ChriMar Technologies v. Avaya, Cisco, Extreme Networks, and H-P (McKool Smith, Washington DC) ITC case regarding power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Bel Fuse v. Halo Electronics, (Cozen O’Connor, New York) patent infringement suit regarding modular jacks with integrated termination circuitry.
- BNP Paribas (Leary, Bride, Tinker & Moran, New Jersey) water damage resulting from a broken pipe.
- Belden v. Superior Essex, (King & Spalding, Atlanta) patent infringement suit regarding design and manufacturing of twisted pair cable.
- Tyco v. ADC (Kirkland & Ellis, Chicago) patent infringement suit involving 6 patents for FTTX splitters, cabinets, etc.
- Nexans v. General Cable, (Kaye Scholer, New York) patent infringement suit regarding technique for manufacturing telecommunications cable.